dana bourgeois | "generation-OM"
Preis: 4.195 Euro
A no-nonsense, no frills, worldclass guitar just as ready for the stage as it is the couch. As usual with Dana, the little touches go a long way and reflect some serious thought on his part as far as what the average player is going to appreciate. That satin finish keeps both weight and cost down, the decision to torrefy the Sitka lends a great look and even better sound to the instrument, and the overall appointments and pre-installed L.R. Baggs Lyric just make this one a no-brainer.
Die "Generation OM" ist das jüngste Modell von DANA BOURGEOIS. Sehr gelungen - Top Sound, top Bespielbarkeit, klassische Optik - die Gene von Dana´s Gitarren ist unverkennbar. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist schwer zu toppen.
Generaton OM: Mahogany - Sitka
- Mahogany back and sides
- AT Sitka Spruce Top (torrefied)
- Long Scale
- Wood Rings Rosette
- Tortoise Body Binding
- Body Wood Endpiece Inlay
- Black/Maple Top Border Purfling
- Blackline Backstrip
- Generation Series OM Headstock Head Shape
- Ziricote Head Veneer
- Ivoroid Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard Wood
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Long Pattern Vintage Dots Ivoroid
- Black Fretboard Binding
- Celluloid Pickguard
- Ebony Traditional Bridge - 2 5/16"
- Standard Label
- Schaller Vintage Bean 18:1 Tuners
- Ebony Pins
- Black Plastic Hell Cap
- Standard Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Body Finish
- Natural Top Color
- LR BaggsLyric Pickup Installed
- Hard Case